TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (India) and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Use of the arak4u Website is available only to persons who can enter into a legally binding contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the arak4u Website. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the arak4u and shall not transact or use arak4u website. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on arak4u, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users arak4u. arak4u reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide You with access to the arak4u if it is brought to arak4u notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or are incompetent to contract as per applicable laws.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to omtex Sports, You agree and understand that you are communicating with arak4u through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from omtex Sports periodically and as and when required. arak4u may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the arak4u Website is free. arak4u does not charge any fee for browsing and transacting on arak4u. However, arak4u reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, arak4u may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the arak4u website. In such an event arak4u reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on arak4u. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to arak4u.
Use of Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of arak4u shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to; or
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; or
- Misleading in any way; or
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person; or
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”; or
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights, (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity]; or
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; or
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); or
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone; or
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; or
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission or the permission or the consent of his her guardian in the case of minor; or
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which arak4u, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal; or
- Interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the arak4u Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services; or
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; or
- Violates any law for the time being in force; or
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or
- Impersonate another person; or
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal identifiable information; or
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; or
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. arak4u reserves the right to bar any such activity.