When you challenge your fears, lies, false beliefs, that create unhappiness in your life, a war breaks out in your heart and mind. The true Spiritual Warrior faces this war with the clarity that this war is fought within self & unconditional love is on the other side of this war. Get into the Warrior pose on this mat which is made from specially handpicked premium natural cotton fibers and handwoven with utmost care by expert weavers in India. The mat has a special ANTI SLIP treatment at the bottom which has a firm grip for the smoothest surface. The mat is washable, skin friendly and environment-friendly with a stunning design rooted in yogic philosophy.
- The mat can be hand washed in cold water, using a mild detergent. This ensures that your mat remains clean, fresh and germ-free at all times.
- The mat is made of natural materials and is thus skin friendly and free to toxic substances.
- The mat is made of recyclable material which not only ensures your health but cares for the earth too.
- At just 1.2Kg the mat can easily be carried while traveling, folded as per your convenience. Yet it provides the perfect cushioning and strong connection to the floor.
- You can fold the mats to easily fit into a sling/laptop bag, or carry it the way you feel most comfortable
True victory can be achieved when we win the war within. The true Spiritual Warrior faces this internal conflict with the clarity and awareness that this war is fought within himself and that truth and unconditional love are on the other side of these battles. To win this war you need awareness, courage, discipline, and commitment to transform the emotional body. Regular practice of Veerabhadranasa and its variations help you build stamina, strength, physical vigor and promote mental resilience to win this war. Get into the Warrior pose, breathe easy and smile. You have found courage in Veerabhadrasana and traction on this mat dedicated to the spiritual warrior inside you.
As Yogis, we are not only responsible for ourselves but also for our society and environment at large thus practicing yoga on a mat that will ultimately end up clogging a landfill for decades to come is unacceptable to us. Typical PVC mats contain phthalates — substances that have been linked to health issues and have a negative impact on the environment and thus we recommend the use of COTTON Yoga mats.